Tuesday, May 15, 2012

D’CODED SHOW NOMINATED AS TALK SHOW OF THE YEAR BY CAMEROON ENTERTAINMANT AWARDS

                                                        

Talk shows are becoming so popular in Africa that some are now getting nominated for awards. Talk shows range from comedy, reality and fashion shows, with examples like Moments with Mo (reality), D'Coded Show(fashion) and the Meet Hansel Show(comedy). Now was the turn of The D'CODED show to be nominated for best show by the Cameroon Entertainers Award.

The show is an entertainment show which captures the highs and lows of showbiz across Cameroon and her neighbors. We get the hype and craziness on the red carpets and talk with the stars y'all wanna meet. D'CODED parades three segments: Wad'Up: for exclusive talk and true celeb stories; CliQue: for blitz and bizarre in showbiz and then B5: Countdown of the Best 5 in entertainment.

It has been nominated as Talk Show of the Year for the up coming Cameroon Entertainment Awards to hold at the Cramton Auditorium in Howard University, Washington DC on July 28th.
The show is hosted and produced by Lee Jay and backed by Scratch Productions and PlaySay Centre. Go to the official website to vote: http://cameroonentertainmentawards.org/. We wish them the best!

4 comments:

  1. What's up to every one, for the reason that I am really eager of reading this webpage's post tο bе updated rеgularly.
    It contains fаstidious ѕtuff.

    Аlso νisit my web sіte - development.weedstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW juѕt whаt I was looking for. Came herе by seаrchіng for sеcularіѕtic

    Feel fгeе to visit my blog post ...
    InteгnetSitе - -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi outstandіng webѕite! Does гunning a blog such аs this requiгe a greаt deal
    of work? I've virtually no understanding of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, should you have any ideas or tips for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I just wanted to ask. Many thanks!

    Also visit my website; ClickRead

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time
    tо be hapρy. І have read thiѕ post аnd if I
    cоuld I desiгe to suggeѕt you feω intereѕting things or tipѕ.
    Maybе уou coulԁ wгite neхt
    articles referгing to this artіcle. ӏ ωish tο геaԁ evеn moге thіngѕ аbоut іt!


    Feel freе to surf to my ѕitе;
    MintedPοker Οffеr ()

    ReplyDelete